TouchdownMaryTouchdownMary

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly

This is a Masterpiece

The presentation of this story was original, and everything was great. Everything worked together to create a great atmosphere.

Celx-Requin responds:

Thank you kind sir...

Sincerely,
- Celx

Dangerous Fighters Beta2 Dangerous Fighters Beta2

Hmmmmmm.

I liked the explosions and the blood, and I liked the environment the stick figures were fighting in. The sound was pretty good, too. It seemed like the figures were just moving around the environment instead of really interacting with it, though. If you varied the movement of the figures instead of just looping a walking animation, it would make the fight seem more realistic.

Jeremy and Blue Jeremy and Blue

This is great.

This movie is funny, the sound on it is good, and the graphics are good. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff, because this is great.

The Hammer Collab The Hammer Collab

Good stuff.

Stick figure animations can't usually hold my attention for very long, but there was some good stuff in this collab, and it made me laugh a couple of times. The only complaint I have is that the canvas size was a bit too small, but it didn't detract from the movie overall.

Fizzled responds:

it WAS a bit small, but that's kind of the perfect size for me and most stick animators. not a lot of guys still animate with the standard 550 x 400. thanks for your feedback :)

Recycle Now Recycle Now

Good work.

I think the fact that this movie wasn't extremely long actually worked to its advantage. You got the message across clearly, and none of the impact was lost to superfluous details. The graphics and sound supported the message instead of distracting people from it.

JTFE Express Trailer JTFE Express Trailer

I'll be interested to see what the series is about

The music really complimented the visuals in this submission. It would be great to hear some of the characters talk, though.

If the animation quality was improved more, this would be a great submission. The backgrounds were realistic, which drew a lot of attention to the fact that the characters weren't.

The plot doesn't seem to make much sense right now, but I'm assuming that you're taking highlights from the upcoming series, and that's pretty much what all trailers do.

There's room for improvement, but this trailer got me interested in the series. It seems like it will be unique, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

HollyVOOD Trailer #1 HollyVOOD Trailer #1

Is this just an advertisement?

The comic book style graphics were great, and the movie was made well, but there's no real plot. It just seems like a teaser for a commercial website, and it can't stand by itself.

HollyVOOD responds:

thanks! it is in fact a trailer to the first preview edition of the comic book, HollyVOOD. thanks again for the kind words. hope you enjoyed it. :)

I'm On a CensorShip I'm On a CensorShip

Why no autotune for T-Pain?

The concept of a guy going around and censoring people was good, but I felt like the ending was kind of forced.

homemade Mountain Dew ad homemade Mountain Dew ad

Newgrounds isn't Youtube.

The highlight of this submission was the music. I could imagine it being used in a commercial.

This isn't a flash animation, though, and even if it was, there wasn't much of a plotline. It gives me the impression that you filmed the footage first and decided to come up with a use for it afterwards.

SamuraiClinton responds:

Yeah well, I heard that song in a trailer for Mind of Mencia.