TouchdownMaryTouchdownMary

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly

This is a Masterpiece

The presentation of this story was original, and everything was great. Everything worked together to create a great atmosphere.

Celx-Requin responds:

Thank you kind sir...

Sincerely,
- Celx

Dangerous Fighters Beta2 Dangerous Fighters Beta2

Hmmmmmm.

I liked the explosions and the blood, and I liked the environment the stick figures were fighting in. The sound was pretty good, too. It seemed like the figures were just moving around the environment instead of really interacting with it, though. If you varied the movement of the figures instead of just looping a walking animation, it would make the fight seem more realistic.

Jeremy and Blue Jeremy and Blue

This is great.

This movie is funny, the sound on it is good, and the graphics are good. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff, because this is great.

Weirdvil Weirdvil

This is good for a first game.

It's got a unique feel to it, even though variations of the gameplay have been done before. If the game had sound effects it would help with the atmosphere a lot, but this is a great start.

Gun Nomads Gun Nomads

I really wanted to like this game.

The graphics on this game are great, and the story and music seem good, too. When it comes to the gameplay, though, the controls seemed nonresponsive. It seemed like there was a lot of lag, even on the lowest quality setting. I would have liked to play the game more, but I found myself getting tired of it earlier than I should have because of the control issues.

Learn Some F%/ing Spanish Learn Some F%/ing Spanish

Pretty good.

It might be useful to show the correct answer if somebody gets a question wrong, so they can learn a little bit, but the interface is good and I don't really have any complaints about the game.

DoomedChi responds:

thanks im gonna keep in mind to put the correct answer somewhere in the next game that i make